Saturday, May 15, 2010

On The Road For Christ

Hello Christian friends and family. I am being prepared for a journey with God around the country. So many doors have been opened, so many walls and mountains and chains removed by the hand of God... this is the most excited I have ever been - knowing that God is guiding me and putting so many wonderful faith-filled Christians in my path over the past year or so. I had no idea that God could or would ever really use ME to do His work. I never completely understood that He actually put me here on this earth for a purpose.
Over the years He has protected me through the prayers of my mother, knowing my true heart's desire, and seeing that my heart was never happy when I was not vocused on Him.
I know only a little bit about what His plans are for me, so I'm kind of stepping out on faith because I know this is what He wants me to do.
I'm going to have 90% of my possessisons in storage by the end of this week, putting only the bare essentials that I will need to survive. I'll be moving my "address" to my sister's home in Ponca City then diving into prayer and preparation for this journey.
I'm a person who has never liked to just head out somewhere without knowing where I'm going or what I'll be doing. I can't believe the peace God has given me about so many issues that just months ago would have put me into depression. I am learning that there is nothing more satisfying than giving your entire life and destiny to the Lord.
I will be on here often to keep you abreast of my journey, where I'm headed, what is going on in this "ministry" God has planned for me, and will list my prayer requests for people I meet along the way or whatever God places upon my heart.
I desire your prayers for me along the way. Iknow when a child of God is following the Father closely, Satan will double up on his "watch" trying to stop me from living for God. Pray for His will to be done, for the Holy Spirit to go before me to prepare the hearts of those who need to listen to His Word. Pray for the Church who have taken their eyes off God and have become comfortable and satisfied with life here on earth.
If you want to ask for prayer, I would be happy to pray for you or with you, believing that the Lord will answer. Miracles can and will happen when prayers are covered by the blood of Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment